[OM] Re: lenses and AF

Subject: [OM] Re: lenses and AF
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 11:37:43 -0400
I'd have to dig through my archives to find it, but Popular
Photography here in the U.S. published a report about AF focusing
accuracy a number of years ago.  The results were less than pretty.  I
wrote Jason Schneider a while back suggesting they run tests on
current models, but I wouldn't be surprised if their advertisers
raised hell after the first article and Pop is gun shy now.

They published 'real life' in camera metering tests a couple of times
with similarly ugly results and we haven't seen one of those recently
either.

FWIW/ScottGee1