[OM] Re: e500

Subject: [OM] Re: e500
From: Robert Swier <robert.swier@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 19:19:16 -0400
I think the consensus now is that the new professional E camera (E-3 or
whatever they will call it) will be available in the spring.
 On a personal note, I recently decided that it's too long to wait until the
spring for a digital camera, so went and bought myself an E-1. It should
arrive in the mail tomorrow. My rationalization is that 1) the wait is too
long, 2) the new body may be outside of my price range anyway, and 3) $1000
for an E-1 seems pretty reasonable.
 Robert Swier
Toronto, ON