[OM] Re: TTL fill-in flash for OM

Subject: [OM] Re: TTL fill-in flash for OM
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 07:30:32 +0800
1. Yes, it is to make sure the SS will not go over 1/60s, the flash does not
fire over that. There could be minor different between meter reading and OTF
reading.

2. If the "shutter reading" is lock then how do you balance between ambient
light and flash? The image will look more natural when you expose some
background, expose the background at -1 to -2 is a good setting with normal
background, with sky as the background you may want to expose it at 0 to +1.

C.H.Ling