[OM] Re: E-500 specs (long)

Subject: [OM] Re: E-500 specs (long)
From: Patrick Moore <paddy@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 11:16:08 +0100
* On Thu, Sep 29, 2005 at 06:12:07AM -0400, Chuck Norcutt said:
> I thought it was pretty rEVOLTing myself because that's the word that is
> invoked in my mind when I see EVOLT.  Yuck!

I've noticed other manufacturers using names in addition to numbers in the
US market.  Why they can't just use the model number I'll never know.  And
yes, Evolt is ugly.  But then not a lot more than C*n*n's Digital Rebel.
Hum... silliness.

p.

--
  \ \\ \    "Friday, put your goat leggings on and try to blend   / // /