[OM] Re: Flash connectors question

Subject: [OM] Re: Flash connectors question
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 15:50:26 +0000
Get yourself a T45.  Works great with the E-1, once you figure out a trick or
two.  I've got two of 'em, one for each side: right and TTL with OM-4Ti and
MD2, and left, with the "magic eye" moved to the other side, for "auto" with
the Crown and Century Graphics, Mamiya RB67, and the E-1.  Lotsa light for
lotsa things.

For the flashes without a PC cord or place to plug one in, you'll need a hot
shoe adapter: $10.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --

From: Dan Mitchell <danmitchell@xxxxxxxx>
>   What is the use of a PC connector for flashes? My OMs and the E-1 have
> a PC connector on the side to connect non-dedicated flashes to -- fair
> enough, but which _flashes_ have PC connectors on them?

[snip]