[OM] Re: copyright watermarks

Subject: [OM] Re: copyright watermarks
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 19:36:06 +0200
well I have owned both of those, my first non moped was a second hand
DT125 followed by my first brand new bike in 1979 a DT175MX which I
later went on to do enduros - even got sponsorship from the local bike
shop.  Bikes have improved so much so now though that what used to be
difficult terrain to ride is now fairly easy. (I still have a WR200
which I am trying to sell as its in the UK and two strokes over 125 are
not allowed in switzerland)

My next bike after the 175 was a honda CB900F2 still not met anyone yet
who made such a capacity and performance leap from a trail bike to large
fast roadbike.

I visited a university pal in India in the mid 80's and his brother had
a yamaha 100 which was the fastest thing on indian roads at the time and
plenty fast enough it was. Bringing it back on topic all photos were
taken with an OM10 which I find is a camera I find often unfairly maligned