[OM] Re: copyright watermarks

Subject: [OM] Re: copyright watermarks
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 17:57:15 +0000
Did over 8000 miles in 35 days on a Norton Commando, along with two equally
deranged and also recently divorced buddies, one on a Harley, the other on a
Honda, on a very roundabout, coast-to-coast ride in the late summer and early
fall of 1974.  Wouldn't trade the memories for anything.  Fantastic adventure!
It was mostly all fun, except for the occasional broken chain or out of tune
engine.  But that's what Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance taught us to
expect and to cope with.  My only regret is not taking more pictures. (Hauled
along a Pentax Spotmatic and three lenses: 28, 50, and 100.)

Probably could have drunk and smoked a little less, too.  Or not.  Wouldn't
have been the same, though.

If I were young enough and physically able to, I'd do it again.  If you are
young enough and physically able to, then do it!  If you don't get killed by
some moron driving a U-Haul or an Expedition, you won't regret it.  Of course,
if you do get killed, you still won't regret it.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --