[OM] Re: Flash connectors question

Subject: [OM] Re: Flash connectors question
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 18:20:01 +0000
Sekonic Digi Master L-718 in flash meter mode.  Fortunately, most macro
subjects don't move either fast or far, so there's usually time to dry fire and
calculate for windage.

And the camera is a 40-something-year-old Century Graphic, in this shot with a
much newer 100/5.6 Schneider APO Symmar, usually fitted with either a 6x7
Mamiya or 6x9 Horseman 120 back.  There's something really special about a 1:1
6x9 Velvia tranny.  :-)

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from