[OM] Re: regula flash what is OLYMPUS closest to

Subject: [OM] Re: regula flash what is OLYMPUS closest to
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 19:55:45 +0100
The Vivitar 550FD flash was produced in a number of variants, one of which
was the M/P/O.  It suited the OM (the O) and I suspect the M was Minolta,
while the P was Pentax, but I don't have a manual to check.  If you have
pins on the foot in the right positions for an Olympus shoe, you might want
to check again.

And though it won't help you, I believe the Praktica B series used the
Olympus pin arrangement.

And all that said, none of them are E-1 dedicated!

--
Piers