[OM] Re: now OT Re: copyright watermarks

Subject: [OM] Re: now OT Re: copyright watermarks
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 22:27:04 +0200
I remember trying to make the decision between a new triumph bonneville
and the GS550 suzuki - hard decision made  I phoned the insurance
company for a quote for the suzuki and then asked just out of interest
how much extra it would be for the 900 honda, it wasn't much extra so I
bought a second hand honda 900 instead (I was 18 at the time). I often
wonder if I had bought the triumph that I may still have it and saved
myself a fortune on bikes.

Any anyone want db2 or bmw - the jota which has broken down all over
europe is not for sale ;-)