[OM] E-300 on Sale; Enabling Alert

Subject: [OM] E-300 on Sale; Enabling Alert
From: Gary Teller <gmteller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 14:45:16 -0400
Showcase camera here in Atlanta had an ad in yesterday's newspaper
advertising the E-300 with the Oly 14-45mm and 40-150mm lens for $700.  Ad
price is in effect till 10/7/05.  I was in Costco yesterday and saw the
same kit for $860.  Yesterday I accidentally came across a link to a sale
of the same kit at dell.com for $659 including shipping.  The discount was
no longer in effect when I checked it out.  I guess the lowered pricing
will continue in light of a new model coming out.

If anyone is interested, Showcase can be reached at 404-325-7676 or
www.showcaseinc.com.  Out of state buyers should be able to avoid the $56
sales tax but, of course, will have to pay for shipping.

No connection, etc. to these folks.

Gary, enabling but not quite ready to take the first digital step.