[OM] TTL fill-in flash for OM -f/u Macro question

Subject: [OM] TTL fill-in flash for OM -f/u Macro question
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 19:38:39 -0400
Read with interest all the responses and appreciate all the  postings.  Was
hoping TTL fill-in worked for OM-2 for MACRO  application when the celestial
diffuser is not cooperating.  Looks like non TTL auto can have some
difficulties but should work most of the time if the background and subject
have similar brightness and  doesn't fool the sensor. Wonder what is the
favorite technique for MACRO photos.  I was hoping to use the Vivitar 283 off
camera with the sensor mounted on the camera, though have not tried that.
Manual would be quite problematic without a LONG cord.   Are there stakes with
a hot shoe  to mount the flash? I suppose I could epoxy a hot shoe  on a wide
garden stake to free up a hand.
Mike Gordon