[OM] The passing of a great model

Subject: [OM] The passing of a great model
From: Steve Goss <stevegoss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 01 Oct 2005 10:36:39 -0500
Some shots of my son David:

<http://www.dotphoto.com/go.asp?l=stevegoss&p=cruisin&AID=2522024>

<http://www.whitneygallery.com/Olympus2/>

Tope 16:
<http://www.millennics.com/olympus/tope/tope_show_entry.php?event=16&pic=7>
Tope 21:
<http://www.millennics.com/olympus/tope/tope_show_entry.php?event=22&pic=21>

And he was more than just a subject for my camera, but now he's in
heaven. He died Thursday about midnight, from heart failure. He was 10
and a half years old, and although he was born with some severe heart
problems, he had not had any difficulties since his last surgery when he
was four.

Thanks for the chance to unload a bit on Y'all. If you respond, please
also CC me, as it will probably be next week before I can spend any
quantity time reading the list (264 new messages and counting).

Thanks, Steve Goss, Dallas Tx usa