[OM] Re: OT computer monitor

Subject: [OM] Re: OT computer monitor
From: jeff-keller@xxxxxxx (Jeff Keller)
Date: Sun, 02 Oct 2005 04:17:30 +0000
Make sure it isn't running hot. Look through the driver downloads on the mfg's
web site. I've seen similar problems a few times (once today). An IBM laptop
had a flakey driver. It was fixed once by installing a newer driver. An earlier
time the same laptop screen died. Today a different laptop was left in the car,
got heated up, then had a vertical white line until it was shut down long
enough to cool down.
Good luck,
-jeff

-------------- Original message from JOHN DUGGAN