[OM] Re: Trouble Sending TOPE entry

Subject: [OM] Re: Trouble Sending TOPE entry
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Sun, 02 Oct 2005 15:09:07 +0000
I ran into the same problem with the last two or three TOPE shots I submitted
using my ATT service.  I ended up sending them from my CompuServe account,
which I used for business and which, being joyiously retired, I no longer use
and am cancelling.  If I get inspired enough to send in a shot for TOPE 24, I
suppose I can try to do so with my wife's AOL.  Like so very many other things,
I don't know much at all about this computer business -- and really don't have
much interest in learning.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from