[OM] Re: olympus Digest V2 #275

Subject: [OM] Re: olympus Digest V2 #275
From: "Walter Tani" <taniw001@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2005 17:02:01 -0700

-----Original Message-----
From: Listar [mailto:listar@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, October 02, 2005 6:33 PM
To: olympus digest users
Subject: olympus Digest V2 #275

------------------------------------
olympus Digest  Sun, 02 Oct 2005        Volume: 02  Issue: 275

In This Issue:
                [OM] Re: A giveaway!
                [OM] Trouble Sending TOPE entry
                [OM]   Olympus OM Zuiko 50mm Macro f/3.5 Lens with Extras NR
                [OM] Re: composition and how it changes perceived meaning of
                [OM] Re: The passing of a great model
                [OM] Re: Advice, Macs, Projectors, vaguely on-topic !
                [OM] Re: OT computer monitor
                [OM] Re: olympus Digest V2 #274
                [OM] Wanted: 18/3.5 and 50/1.2
                [OM] Re: Advice, Macs, Projectors, vaguely on-topic !
                [OM] Zuiko 18mm 21mm 28mm lens test 09/24/05
                [OM] Dinner with the Zuiko 18mm f/3.5
                [OM] Re: olympus Digest V2 #274
                [OM] Re: Advice, Macs, Projectors, vaguely on-topic !
                [OM] Re: Wanted: 18/3.5 and 50/1.2
                [OM] Re: Advice, Macs, Projectors, vaguely on-topic !
                [OM] Re: Dinner with the Zuiko 18mm f/3.5
                [OM] #339
                [OM] Re: Advice, Macs, Projectors, vaguely on-topic !
                [OM] Re: olympus Digest V2 #274
                [OM] Re: So, who has the Oly-Ody cam?
                [OM] Great  white FS  350/2.8
                [OM] Re: #338
                [OM] Re: OT computer monitor
                [OM] Re: [[ Am I going to regret my choice?
                [OM] Re: [[ Am I going to regret my choice?
                [OM] Re: The passing of a great model
                [OM] Re: Trouble Sending TOPE entry
                [OM] My greatest condolences
                [OM] Re: #339
                [OM] Thanks for help and signing off briefly
                [OM] Re: The passing of a great model
                [OM] Re: #338
                [OM] Re: Dinner with the Zuiko 18mm f/3.5
                [OM] Halifax official ZA meeting report
                [OM] Re: Halifax official ZA meeting report
                [OM] Re: #338
                [OM] Re: So, who has the Oly-Ody cam?