[OM] Re: The passing of a great model

Subject: [OM] Re: The passing of a great model
From: "Jim Day" <jedaysr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 00:15:36 -0700
I was very saddened to hear about your son's passing. I have the greatest
admiration for you, being able to express yourself like this. Thank you for
sharing this in your time of grief. It reminded me how precious our time
together really is. I pray for David and you and your family. God bless. Jim
Day