[OM] Re: Velvia 100?

Subject: [OM] Re: Velvia 100?
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 15:33:11 +0100
That is certainly what they suggested at the time of launching Velvia 100,
but there seems to be no shortage in Hong Kong, to judge from the number of
listings on the auction site.  Sure, some out-dated film is listed, but it's
mostly with expiry dates in late 2006 - so don't be "suckered" into buying
old stock stored in suspect conditions.

--
Piers