[OM] Re: anyone used om lenses of MF bodies eg bronica etrs

Subject: [OM] Re: anyone used om lenses of MF bodies eg bronica etrs
From: jeff-keller@xxxxxxx (Jeff Keller)
Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2005 15:05:48 +0000
I like the photo! ... I'm not so sure I like it enough to perform surgery on my
24mm/3.5 though. The vertical lines show very little convergence. Did you make
them parallel in photoshop? It seems like many of the very wide angle lenses
for MF or LF have center filters to compensate for the expected fall off
towards the edges. Was the vignetting you saw a steady smooth fall off or was
it abrupt?

Thank you,
-jeff
(I thought the 43 on my 6x7 was wide enough, guess I'll have to start looking
around)