[OM] Re: WTB or Trade Rewind knob assembly for OM 2n

Subject: [OM] Re: WTB or Trade Rewind knob assembly for OM 2n
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 13:35:38 EDT

In a message dated 10/4/2005 12:31:18 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
omtech@xxxxxxxxx writes:

For  everyone else's reference for the future, the screw in the middle of the

rewind knob never has to come out, it is often crazy-glued in, and is
regular thread, not reverse threaded.
I have a black knob, left me know  if you need it.

John, thank you.  I actually have a black one on a dead OM 2S and this  is a
silver body as fate might have it.  Guess a little patience will help  one
turn up.  Bill Barber