[OM] Re: OM Zuiko to Digital Adapter

Subject: [OM] Re: OM Zuiko to Digital Adapter
From: "Hans van Veluwen" <hans.van.veluwen@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 12:50:53 +0200
You can order it on https://www.awu.de/awu-omadapter/index.php

You can use all lenses at all apertures, but the table lists Olympus'
recommendations.

For instance, last weekend I played with the 50mm/F1.2 on my E-300
(effectively a 100mm/F1.2 lens...). I used the lens wide open and turned
in -1 compensation. The shots are just fine... I don't see any problems
with the Zuiko 300mm lens either.

Hans

: Quick question on the OM to Digital Adapter. Is the adapter still
: available through Olympus? On the manufacturer's website they have a
: list of lenses that will work with the adapter. I do not see the 300mm

: Zuiko listed.....will this lens work with the adapter. What about 3rd
: party lenses, i.e., sigma, tamron, russian, etc.