[OM] Re: Camera vs Rocks

Subject: [OM] Re: Camera vs Rocks
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 09:21:23 -0700 (PDT)
> Not to sound cold or unfeeling here, or anything like
> that--and glory be for
> Oly build quality--but do you suppose this other list member
> could be enticed to post a link to the shot? <g>

Well, I'll let him reveal himself with the killer shot.  The one
I took (prior to the rock episode) isn't bad, in fact pretty
good.  But sometimes there is a very fat line between pretty
good and great.

It's very interesting doing a shoot with another photographer as
each has different goals and end uses for the photographs. I
shoot certain types of photographs for use as backgrounds and
other generic stock uses.  When I'm in that mindset, it's hard
to back off the "quantity" and milk a particular scene for all
it's worth.

And, yes, my insurance is current.

AG

http://mail.yahoo.com