[OM] Re: DIGITAL ZUIKO 50/2, is good for portrait?

Subject: [OM] Re: DIGITAL ZUIKO 50/2, is good for portrait?
From: "David Irisarri" <div2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 19:06:06 +0200
Thank for all your comments but I must confess that I agree with Andrew. I
have cut many sheets from magazines, I have downloaded all Sports
Illustrated DVDs, I really love fashion photography. I have readed tons of
books of Photoshop. I also bought many books from ZONE SYSTEM but the
question is...if the shot would still be good if the model weren't
beautiful.

I chose her posse but what about her body and her smile. You just only need
a short shutter lag and catch that moment.!!!

I also must confess that all her body has a very strong Photoshop beauty
retouching but I have seen nobody has realized of that. ;-) Goood!

Thanks again for your comments.

Dave