[OM] Re: Mini Field Report - 300/4.5 on the E-1

Subject: [OM] Re: Mini Field Report - 300/4.5 on the E-1
From: iddi <iddibhai@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2005 23:20:21 -0700
On Wed, 05 Oct 2005 13:02:11 -0700, AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Another observation had to do with vibration. The E-1 does not
> have the same harmonic issues as the OM bodies.  It is very easy
> to use long lenses with the "forbidden shutter speeds" of the OM
> series.  1/15 is simply not a problem with the E-1.

One of my favourite "features" of the E10 (which isn't the E1, but close
enough to it, if we're using the OMas a reference) is the lack of a mirror
(plus all that weight up front from the glass = heavy polar moment) makes
handholding at slow speeds a breeze.

--
new email address: iddibhai at verizon dot net
photoblog: http://iddibhai.blogspot.com