[OM] Re: [OT] A very peculiar exposure problem

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] A very peculiar exposure problem
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2005 13:17:53 +0100
Only one thing occurs to me, Chuck.  The reflected light from the glass was,
by virtue of being reflected, also polarized.  Could the sensors of the A1
and 20D react differently to polarized light? I am talking here of the
"digital film" rather than the exposure meters (as I understand it, you
didn't use the camera meters).

Turkish lira 0.02

--
Piers