[OM] Re: [OT] A very peculiar exposure problem

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] A very peculiar exposure problem
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2005 20:42:39 -0400
Bill Pearce wrote:
> Some "Conservation Glass" has UV coatings...

Here we are talking about high reflectance coatings and problems with
flash photography.  I finished the mail and then sat down to peruse the
October 2005 issue of Motor Trend; a magazine I haven't read in years.
Whilst flipping through the ads in the back pages (and drooling over the
Cobra replica) I run into the ad for "PhotoBlocker".  It's a spray to
coat your license plate and foil traffic camera flashes by making the
plate so reflective that the plate number is unreadable.
<http://www.photoblocker.com/>

Here's a page with news videos to show that it works.
<http://www.photoblocker.com/lo_video.htm>

Chuck Norcutt