[OM] OT - Tilt/Shift but telecentric?

Subject: [OM] OT - Tilt/Shift but telecentric?
From: jeff-keller@xxxxxxx (Jeff Keller)
Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2005 15:20:07 +0000
I guess the number of people wanting tilt/shift digital is so small the
telecentric problem won't even be thought about for some time. They found some
nice looking hardware but make no comments about needing telecentric/designed
for digital lenses. I'm also surprised there's no mention of the Plaubel or
Horseman SW6x9 Pro designs for wide angle + shift. I wonder if all the noise
the C*non shooters are making buying Zuiko wide angle lenses will motivate
C*non to do something new.

http://shootsmarter.com/digitalviewcamera.html

-jeff