[OM] Re: [photo] [OT] E-1 fall foliage

Subject: [OM] Re: [photo] [OT] E-1 fall foliage
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2005 16:47:53 +0000
But we aren't really neighbors.  I can tell by the leaves, 'cause everything's
still green here.  Besides, I'm not half as scary as I pretend to be, with
Glock or not.  :-)

Nice shot.  Increases my anticipation.  We're probably about three weeks away
from peak color here, leaving (pun intended) me time to dig out the enhancing
filters to kick it all up a notch.  We live in the middle of a hardwood forest,
so I can shoot from the deck if I take a notion to, and fall is my favorite
season -- hunting, football, leaf color, cool weather, and all that stuff, you
know.  I need something to kick me back in gear.  I haven't taken a single
photograph in more than a month.  :-(

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from