[OM] Re: [photo] [OT] E-1 fall foliage

Subject: [OM] Re: [photo] [OT] E-1 fall foliage
From: Patrick Moore <paddy@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2005 17:53:20 +0100
* On Fri, Oct 07, 2005 at 01:49:22PM -0300, Andrew Dacey said:

> On 10/7/05, Paul Braun <cygnus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > Actually, I have been hunting for vintage CF cards, because everyone
> > knows they produce warmer images.  These new ones are just too cold and
> > analytical.
>
> Yeah, the old single-coated CF cards have way more character than some
> of the newer multi-coated ones.

I have a valve one here,  and the images from it are full of warmth and
general goodness.

Of course, it has the problem of requiring a truck and small powerstation
to run it, but these are well worth it for the extra brilliance in tone,
saturation and reproduction.

paddy.

--
If you think C++ is not overly complicated, just what is a protected
abstract virtual base pure virtual private destructor, and when was the