[OM] Re: [photo] [OT] E-1 fall foliage

Subject: [OM] Re: [photo] [OT] E-1 fall foliage
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2005 13:51:34 -0700 (PDT)
> Nice shot.  Increases my anticipation.  We're probably about
> three weeks away from peak color here, leaving (pun intended)
> me time to dig out the enhancing filters to kick it all up a
> notch.

Just returned from a Zuiko session up north.  Just caught the
only "peak color" in the country, I think.  If it's a sign of
things to come for the rest of the country, we should be in for
a good year.

The maples were more yellow than red, but it's amazing what
adjusting the white-balance on the E-thingy does.  :)  I'll be
posting some new shots up on the website over the next couple of
days.  Just needing to back up five gig worth of images first.

Something that I noticed about the E-1 and the fall colors.  I'm
getting better colors when the camera was slightly underexposed.
 "Expose to the Right" is getting me into trouble when cranking
up the saturation.

AG

http://mail.yahoo.com