[OM] Re: OT - Tilt/Shift but telecentric?

Subject: [OM] Re: OT - Tilt/Shift but telecentric?
From: jeff-keller@xxxxxxx (Jeff Keller)
Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2005 23:49:21 +0000
Thanks Moose!

When I read Digitar I instantly assumed it was just a smaller image circle and
shorter focal lengths and kept on going.

Going to the Schneider web sit, the 28mm is retrofocus - 70mm flange to focal
plane. The longer ones seem to be conventional designs. It's too bad the 28mm
only covers 60mm. It looks like it might only be a new package for their 28mm
shift lens. There's a reference to a 24 but no info

There was a moment of hope ... and a tiny bit remaining for the 24mm - I wonder
if they're trying to resurrect the Zuiko, they sold the 35-80 as a Sinaron (or
something like that).

-jeff