[OM] Re: A film experience...

Subject: [OM] Re: A film experience...
From: Manuel Viet <oly@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2005 09:54:13 +0200
Le samedi 08 Octobre 2005 05:47, Steve Goss a écrit :

> You can always do better, but in this case it won't be easy. Nice
> pictures. You definitely caught the moment.

Thank you for your kind appreciation, Steve ; I'm of course sure there's room
for improvements, only my bad english made me write a wrongly formulated
question. I wanted to know what I could have done, and how would you (and
other) deal with this kind of pictures [I restrict myself to b & w at the
moment - there's already so much to learn I don't want to get lost in
anything else]. I think I'll try to buy Tri-X for today's pics and maybe push
it a bit as we've got a very cloudy weather today, and I still don't want to
shoot that big flash of mine in the face of the baby.

--
Manuel Viet