[OM] What happened while I was asleep?

Subject: [OM] What happened while I was asleep?
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2005 10:48:29 EDT
Yes, sir. I've noticed some pretty good Zuiko stuff on ebay lately.   Seems
like a number of collections have been split up. What has happened with  the
Tamron SP adaptall lenses we all love (well, at least I love  them)?
Specifically, the 17mm, 24-48mm, 180mm and 400mm f4s seemed to have
disappeared.  The
90mm f2.5 and 300mm f2.8 seemed to have dried up a bit  also.  Is this more
digital folks snapping these up these MF lenses or is  that the stars are not
aligned properly?  Strange.  Bill  Barber