[OM] Re: Please critique my scans

Subject: [OM] Re: Please critique my scans
From: Andrew McPhee <macca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 09 Oct 2005 00:49:39 +1000
At 10:34 AM 8/10/2005 -0400, Bill  Barber wrote:

>Andrew,  I don't really know sh#t about scanners, however your images  are
>wonderful.  I guess you are just getting geared up for when  the Olympus
>Odyssey
>camera makes it to your door.

Thanks for the compliments Bill, I assume you think they look okay!

And yes, with this scanner I'll be well prepared when the OO camera gets
here.  And relieved as well - the camera is my baby and it'll be nice to
have her home.

I've been looking longingly at OM-1 auctions on the 'bay wondering if I
should buy one to stop these withdrawal feelings I'm having.  My OM-4 is
nice but it's not the same!

Andrew McPhee