[OM] Re: [OT] was...perceived meaning

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] was...perceived meaning
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2005 19:29:35 +1000
But was I not trying to prove the non-existence of 'truth'?
If you seek to discredit rationalism in favour of empiricism, then
you are in even more trouble with 'truth'.
Faith does well in neither, either - doxa versus episteme.
And the tool was logic, which is quite capable of producing
irrational answers.
AndrewF