[OM] Re: Please critique my scans

Subject: [OM] Re: Please critique my scans
From: "iwert" <zuiko@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 13:22:12 +0200
> At 10:58 PM 9/10/2005 +0100, GeeBee wrote:
>
> >Hi Andrew,
> >
> >Plenty to admire but I find these two outstanding:
> >
> >http://dev-stop-fix.com/landscapes/02.php

Indeed! What a beautifull sky, we don't get these anymore, clear skies with
nice fluffy clouds. The clouds are still there, but the deep blue sky has
turned pale bluish white, thanks to the many condensation trails of excessive
air traffic over belgium. (however, I remember from being little that these
contrails dissappeared very quick, now they can last for a day, becoming a thin
white "smudge?" in the sky. I wonder if this comes because the planes are
flying lower, or?)

Iwert.

Scarlet Mobile - we cover 98% of the population
More info on http://www.scarlet.be/nl/consumer/mobile/