[OM] Re: e-500 review and reminiscing about OM London meet

Subject: [OM] Re: e-500 review and reminiscing about OM London meet
From: "Bruce Nolting" <bruce@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 08:11:14 -0600
Excellent!  Wyoming it is, then.  I'd love to show you guys around and I
know which pubs have the best beer.  When shall we expect you?

Bruce Nolting

PS - I'm still sworn to secrecy on the secret factory, but I may be able
to release some photos in a couple of months when my darkroom is
finished.  ;)