[OM] Re: e-500 review and reminiscing about OM London meet

Subject: [OM] Re: e-500 review and reminiscing about OM London meet
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 10:28:44 EDT

In a message dated 10/10/2005 8:35:57 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
jason.gidden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I'd love  to pass through Houston, but I suspect that the next
time I make it to the  states it will be for a holiday on horseback in big
sky country.  Now  that I think of it, Wyoming is on the list of
possibilities. Perhaps I'll  chance upon the secret factory!

Jason, that is not an area in which I've spent much time.  Another way  of
saying it might be that I haven't spent enough time there . . . if that is
possible.  Whatever amount you alot will not be sufficient.   Yellowstone
National
Park and the Grand Tetons . . .  it isn't  Houston.   That is the good news
and Texas does have much to  offer, just not what those two offer.

There are at least a couple of us who have succumb to the call of the  Sirens
and added an e-whatever to their kit.  In a year or two I suspect  there will
be a few more.   I wouldn't suggest selling the OM kit to  finance the
e-whatever kit.  I am selling a few items, but still keeping  the kit.  I have
55mm f1.2 on ebay currently, along with some images made  with it attached to
my
e-1.

Bill Barber