[OM] Re: Montage with four pictures taken with DZ50 F2

Subject: [OM] Re: Montage with four pictures taken with DZ50 F2
From: jeff-keller@xxxxxxx (Jeff Keller)
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 15:34:24 +0000
Nice picture David, but I liked the first one more. I noticed her upper left
arm and left thigh have some steps in the tone. It is likely just my LCD screen
but since you manipulated the image of her arm I thought I would bring it up.
Also, it hardly seems like her arm would need to be made thinnner.

The beach behind her looks very nice. It looks like you might have focused
slightly in front of her. The rocks on her left are very sharp while those on
her right are out of focus. I would have liked to see the rocks to her right in
sharper focus. I'm not sure I would have liked the picture with the near rocks
out of focus though.

Her right thigh appears to have a double image but it is probably due to a
shadow. This is the only thing that I found distracting. If I were manipulating
the image, this is probably what I would have tried to "fix". In general though
I like pictures which have "defects". In general if you ask for comments I
think you will get many more ideas for change than you would really want to do.
I find the comments very helpful though.

I would agree with Wayne's comment that her right arm looks odd.

-jeff
-------------- Original message from "David Irisarri"
<div2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>: --------------