[OM] Re: Montage with four pictures taken with DZ50 F2

Subject: [OM] Re: Montage with four pictures taken with DZ50 F2
From: Paul Braun <cygnus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 12:36:36 -0500
Chuck Norcutt wrote:
> I'd vote for patching the blown areas over liposuction.  The lady is
> lovely and we only need to see her skin rather than a reflected image of
> the sun.
>
> Bob Whitmire wrote:
>

>>I think she's lovely, and quite photogenic, and I would resist any and all
>>temptations to alter her in any way, particularly with Photoshop
>>liposuction. The culture today may prefer anorexia, but the culture today
>>needs to have its collective head examined. Full-figured is good. Real good.
>>Really, really good. <g >

I'll agree with both of these posts.  Her figure is just fine as it is.
  Taming the highlights is the only thing I'd retouch on her.  I'm also
in the camp that thinks sticks-with-hair are not necessarily attractive.
  Women have curves.

Otherwise, it's a beautiful shot.

--

Paul Braun
Valparaiso, IN

"There's a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins

"Enjoy every sandwich." - Warren Zevon