[OM] Re: Montage with four pictures taken with DZ50 F2

Subject: [OM] Re: Montage with four pictures taken with DZ50 F2
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 17:52:12 +0000
My favorite ex-wife was a full-figured, 5'6", 145-pound, blue-eyed, genuine
blonde German gal, and mean as hell.  Ain't nothing wrong with the ones built
more for comfort than for speed.  If I posted a shot of her, I'd leave her just
like she was, every luscious, lovable ounce!

As for getting the Photoshopping stuff right, in my TOPE 22, because of the way
my wife was standing, butt out of gear and all, there was a big, empty bulge in
the left side of her shorts.  Looked like she was packing a piece, like a big
1911 .45 or something.  I'm the one who packs, you know, usually a Glock or CZ,
and not on the left side.  I removed the bulge on the grounds of artistic
license.  Bet you can't tell.

http://www.tope.nl/tope_show_entry.php?event=22&pic=23

On the other hand, in my TOPE 20, I got out the Picture Window Pro vacuum
cleaner and swept up most of the trash around the bench, which I considered
distracting -- artistic license again -- but I carelessly left a couple of
clone tool footprints, for which I was appropriately chastized by more than one
overly-observant critic.

http://www.tope.nl/tope_show_entry.php?event=20&pic=11

Be careful with this stuff.  It can be quite obvious.  Do it with everything
blown way up big, then look at it at twice as "blowed-up" to see if it's still
okay and if you can get away with it.

I used to complain about this kind of cheating and the cheaters who practiced
it.  Now I are one, and I'm getting more better at it.  :-)

Walt, who knows no shame

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --