[OM] Re: Mr. Adams' Show

Subject: [OM] Re: Mr. Adams' Show
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 20:04:53 -0700
Dorothea Lange did not use a 35mm camera as far as I know. Here is a
picture of her with her camera:

http://www.americaslibrary.gov/aa/lange/aa_lange_subj_e.html

It makes her accomplishments even more amazing considering what was
hanging around her neck.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA

On Oct 10, 2005, at 3:54 PM, Manuel Viet wrote:

> Le mardi 11 Octobre 2005 00:28, Wayne Harridge a écrit :
>
>>> Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>>
>>> For what it's worth, the biggest surprise of the exhibit was a photo
>>> Adams
>>> took in 1944 when he partnered up with Dorthea Lange to
>>> photograph the
>>> results of a crumbling war industry in the SF Bay area. There's a
>>> shot
>>> he
>>> took with Lange's camera, of three kids, that just freaking took my
>>> breath
>>> away. First time I'd seen this one. Not a landscape to be seen.