[OM] Re: Montage with four pictures taken with DZ50 F2

Subject: [OM] Re: Montage with four pictures taken with DZ50 F2
From: "David Irisarri" <div2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 09:44:26 +0200
Hi Walt,

I just only removed a little bit from the arm that is on the wall due to all
her weight was supported by this arm and it was a little bit thick.

>>>The light is excellent for her skin tones, but it
>>>could be that an assistant with some sort of diffusion screen to
>>>eliminate
>>>the ultra highlights would have been helpful.

I really agree with you that a lastolite softener reflector would have been
very useful.

Walt, really nice pictures. Thanks for sharing them with us.

Thank you very much for all your comments on this photograph.

Cheers,

Dave