[OM] Re: Mr. Adams' Show

Subject: [OM] Re: Mr. Adams' Show
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 11:27:53 -0400
Not to make too fine a point of it but am I the only one who thinks
this looks like a Dorothea Lange image?

Yes, I know the provenance is established, but if you look at her work
this pic would certainly not be out of place.

It makes me wonder to what degree images are co-created by the subject . . .

ScottGee1