[OM] Re: Olympus discounts

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus discounts
From: jeff-keller@xxxxxxx (Jeff Keller)
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 18:27:29 +0000
I was sent an html email from Olympus with a link that doesn't copy easily.
You could start from the link below but I think the uid makes it addressed to
me.

http://www.elabs3.com/functions/message_view.html?mid=842283&mlid=72837&siteid=23123&uid=0e28a7018e

or

http://www.olympusamerica.com/crm/crm_email.asp

They give you an immediate 20% discount which expires in about 3 weeks then
apparently another one on your birthday. The discount applied to the Olympus
Emporium which is a pretty significant limitation unless you're looking for a
4/3 adapter ...

Good luck, it will probably take some searching,
-jeff