[OM] Re: E-thing guys - couple of questions

Subject: [OM] Re: E-thing guys - couple of questions
From: "Michael" <moc63@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 08:39:08 +1000
Joe,   I regularly download a (LEXAR 80x CF 1GB Card) to an X Drive Pro 30gb
card reader and it always shows full when inserted back into the camera.
This is because the card reader only copies the files and not moves them to
the drive.

I am surprised you only get 48 shots, in RAW, on a 1gb card.  I get 90.
Michael.