[OM] Re: Olympus discounts

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus discounts
From: jeff-keller@xxxxxxx (Jeff Keller)
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 15:33:37 +0000
But the 4/3 adapter is listed on the Emporium website for $100. The discount
would knock that down but of course you pay sales tax so the choice between
yaBe and the emporium isn't as great as it first appears.

I noticed the price of lens hoods for the digital Zuikos on the emporium was
enough to raise my eyebrows.
-jeff