[OM] Re: E-1 and FL36 together with OM zuikos?

Subject: [OM] Re: E-1 and FL36 together with OM zuikos?
From: Andrew Dacey <adacey@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 14:28:42 -0300
On 10/13/05, orava@xxxxxxxx <orava@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Anybody?

Don't have any of the gear in question but I'm guessing it would work.
I think that the auto-TTL is just used to control the flash and
(possibly) the shutter. I think it stops the flash once enough light
has hit the sensor. If that's the case then it doesn't matter what you
have for a lens.

Obviously you'd have to be in aperture priority or full manual mode so
that might effect if the option is available but I don't see why I
wouldn't work unless I'm missing something.

PS, are you really in Tokelau?