[OM] Re: Olympus Europe OM apres stock

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus Europe OM apres stock
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 10:06:38 +0100
"Book value" indeed is what I meant by "Inventory carrying cost" - but note
that is likely below (far below?) the wholesale price, let alone the retail
price.  Why junk it?  Nobody would buy it!  For all I know the bulk of it
was circuit boards for QA300 and QA310 flashes, pentaprisms for OM88 cameras
etc - you get the idea?

--
Piers