[OM] Re: Fisheye 8mm and fungal blooms - how easy to remove

Subject: [OM] Re: Fisheye 8mm and fungal blooms - how easy to remove
From: David Carter <spotz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 10:58:34 +1300
It has been my observation, that all lenses are prone to fungus or other
maladies sooner or later. Regardless of whom made them. Although some do
have tendencies to show manufacturing defects, before others of the same
age. As indicated in other replies, it seems more dependent on where
they're stored.

Last I heard fungi were unable to read ;-)

David